![]() |
| The majestic sunset today. |
You are mine. And
you fight Me. You curse Me and say who you are isn’t good enough—that My hand
failed. That I failed you. And why, child? Because you don’t match up to the world? To this broken world? That you’ve achieved nothing because you didn’t
graduate college? Greatness spans beyond
a college degree. And you have done so
much! So much that your Father is proud
of! There are no small achievements,
Jamie. The achievements of your life are
not achievements of the world, no. And I
can promise you nothing you do will satisfy the world’s desires for you. But the world will not satisfy you anymore
than you can satisfy it. You want
Me to
make you to be like the others so you can be someone else? Do you not understand how much I will do through
you? Why would you rather be used by men
than the Creator who created these men, who created you, who created the world
itself? I have always loved you, I bore you in love. Just as you are. No popularity. No college degree. No marriage.
In your life, these are not the things that would matter most. You shall do for Me more in this life than if
I had given you the life of worldly comfort you so desire! Do you think you would serve Me the same if
you had the life you wanted? Love the
life you have. Love yourself. Let others love the you, you are.
But, God, people don’t take me seriously as soon as they
hear I didn’t graduate college.
Then they’re not of
Me.
People pity me when they find out I’m not married.
Right now you’re
doing more for Me than you could, married.
My will. Not theirs. I knew you were strong enough to handle this
world, the life I gave you to live. You
have the strength on which to stand against those who don’t know Me. I put these people in your life for a
purpose. To be the you I made you to be.
People don’t understand why I moved out here for love.
You moved across
the country for love! How does that not
amaze you? Love is the ultimate and
highest goal! Higher than education and
money! And you shun this as if it is
something of which to be ashamed. Do you
know how very few do what you have done?
More than that, people don’t need to understand why you moved. You understand. You moved for love of a boy and instead came
to the greatest love of all. How could
anyone dismiss that?
It’s hard for people to relate to me.
No, it’s hard for you to believe people can relate to you. Have I not shown you that you’re not
alone? Of all the ones with whom you
share your story, do you not remember how many have experienced the like? I do this to show you you’re not alone in My
will for your life. You are loved as you
are, if they love Me. If not, that’s
when you must turn and focus your heart on your Father who loves you, adores
you, and cherishes you and all that I made you to be.
These next months
are going to be difficult. But they will
also reveal what I’ve created for you.
You are going to change, shift, grow, and it’s going to hurt, but at the
end you’ll find that this is the very best life I had for you. I’ll be with you. Lose your life to find it. Forget the life you wanted to remember why
you died. Not to enjoy the world, but to
change it. You don’t create paths by
walking in the footsteps of others.
I don’t believe I can.
Then believe I
can. No faith in yourself? Good.
Have faith in
Me. Do you not see
the beauty in My work? You are smart, but
never graduated college. You are
beautiful, but unmarried. You moved, but
not for a career. You are nothing by the
world’s standards…but neither am I. Thwart
the status quo. Do not be ashamed. I confound the wise with My ways, and I am
using You. Let Me use you. Know that every time you open your mouth, I’m
behind every story and every answer you give.
Find peace in that…that I was with you every step of the way, leading
you in the right direction.
